The 2018 CARILEC Engineering Conference will be held in Trinidad on 22-26 July, 2018 under the theme: Creating a Next GEN Utility: Power Infrastructure in the Spotlight.
The Conference is designed specifically for engineers in the electricity industry and will provide delegates with opportunities to develop technical expertise, learn about industry trends, connect with thought leaders and build their professional network.
Dynamic speakers and panelists representing some of the region’s most successful utilities and energy companies will highlight emergent technologies that impact the critical design, development and management issues at utilities.
The Conference, which is usually attended by over two hundred delegates, also provides a unique opportunity for organisations to raise awareness of their products, services and brand via bespoke sponsorship and exhibition packages.
- Utility Executives
- Regional Utility Personnel
- Oil & Gas
- Industry Professionals
- Manufacturers of Utility Products
- Energy Service Providers
- Purchasing Managers
Conference Sessions Agenda
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Sunday 22nd July 2018 to Friday 27th July 2018 , 7:30am to 5:00pm
Information to be updated as it becomes available.
You will be staying at ……
#1 Wrightson Road
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Single Occupancy King – US$155
Single Occupancy Double Beds – US$160.00
King Gulf Veiw - US$165
Deluxe King - US$185
Note that double occupancy will incur and additional US$20 per night
Rates are subjected to taxes and service fees of US$21.55% and are inclusive of breakfast and guest room wifi
All Reservations must be made by copying and pasting the the link below into a new browser window.
This room rate and availability is only guaranteed until July 6th, 2018.
All guests must make reservations directly with the Hotel.
The Radisson Trinidad will like to offer Accommodation rates for members of CARILEC for the Engineering Conference and Exhibition in July.
Standard King/Double Bed
21 % Tax will be applied to all room rates.
Rates include complimentary breakfast & WI-FI
Radisson Hotel Trinidad: The hotel is situated directly opposite the conference venue, a 1 minute walk; and 15 miles from the Piarco International Airport. A short distance nearby is the trendy Ariapita Avenue with its chic restaurants and bars.
There are 2 restaurants on property: The 360° Restaurant – with panoramic views - is located on the 14th Floor. It is presently open for Sunday Brunch and special events. The Olympia Restaurant located on the ground floor is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner with themed buffets as well as a-la carte dining options. Café Paris, offers deli options for persons on the go and the Maple Bar & Lounge located in the lobby is great for unwinding after a hectic schedule.
There is same day laundry and valet service, wired & wireless high-speed internet access in all guest rooms and public areas, as well as complimentary use of the business centre equipped with computers and printer access. Complimentary parking is available to guests as well as a 24-hour taxi service. There is a fitness centre, outdoor pool with sunken pool bar, and gift shop.
Guests also enjoy the below complimentary benefits:
A global loyalty program that offers a collection of exceptional benefits, services and privileges at 1000+ participating Radisson hotel worldwide.
Guests enjoys complimentary buffet breakfast daily.
A range of services tailored to the specific use of the business traveller, complimentary to guests.
High Speed Internet Access:
Available free throughout the Hotel for guests to stay connected.
Check-in & out Time:
Check-in time is 3pm and Check-out time is 12pm. Guests can have the convenience of beginning their stay with an early check-in from as early as 6 am and late check-out to 6 pm. Requests for extended time is granted upon availability.
Reservations can be made directly with the hotel by email at email@example.com or via the website. Persons will reference the Company, CARILEC, when making reservations.
The Hotel shall also offer individuals the opportunity to make online reservations by way of the Hotel’s website www.Radisson.com/Trinidad. Travellers will reference “CARLEC” under more search options
Cancellation & No-show policy
We offer free cancellation for reservations cancelled 48 hours prior to arrival date. Reservations cancelled on same day of arrival date will be billed a nightly penalty at contract rates for the amount of nights booked, up to a maximum 1 night penalty.
- ABB Inc
- AGT Services
- Alfa Laval Inc
- Alfa Laval Ltd Panama
- Altanova Group
- American wire Group
- Anguilla Electricity Company Ltd. (ANGLEC)
- ANSA Technologies Ltd
- Antigua Power Company Ltd
- Belize Electricity Ltd
- Bermuda Electric Light Company
- Brush Aftermarket
- Brooks Up
- Cam Tran Co. Ltd
- Caribbean Analytical Services Limited
- Caribbean LED Lighting Inc
- Caribbean Utilities Company Ltd
- Classic Controls Inc
- Cliffhanger Solutions Inc
- Clinton Climate Imitative
- Clinton Foundation
- Daihatsu Diesel (America), Inc.
- Development Consulting Center
- Doble Engineering Company
- DNV GL
- Electric Power Engineers Inc
- ENMAN Group
- ETAP- Operations Technology Inc
- GE Global Services GmbH
- Glenn International
- Governor Control Systems, Inc.
- Grenada Electricity Services Ltd
- Guyana Power & Light Inc.
- Holland Power Services
- Hubbell Power Systems, Inc.
- Iris Power LP- A Qualitrol Company
- Jamaica Energy Partners
- KE Marine, Inc./Worldwide Diesel Power, Inc.
- K-Line Insulators Limited
- Koppers formerly Cox Industries
- KVR Energy Ltd
- LED Roadway Lighting Ltd
- Louisiana Cat
- Marmon Utility
- Milbank Mfg
- Milsoft Utility Solutions
- Milwaukee Tool
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Motor-Services Hugo Stamp, Inc.
- Naftex Internacional
- National Electric Coil
- National Utilities Regulatory Commission
- OHM International
- Open Systems International, Inc.
- Osmose Utilities Services
- Paradoxe Corporation
- Pentol GmBH
- Power Delivery Products
- Power Producers & Distributors Inc.
- Radian Research
- Ritz Instrument Transformers Inc
- Rocky Mountain Institute
- RS Technologies Inc
- Saft America Ltd
- S&C Electric Company
- Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories
- SD Myers
- Separator Spares & Equipment
- Shamco Ltd
- SOL Caribbean Ltd
- Southwire Company
- Statia Utility Company N.V
- St. Kitts Electricity Company Limited (SKELEC)
- St. Vincent Electricity Services Ltd
- Sunbelt Energy Gmbh
- TESCO - the Eastern Specialty Company
- The Power Generation of Trinidad and Tobago
- The University of Trinidad & Tobago
- TOPS Field Services
- Trinidad Generation Unlimited
- Trinidad and Tobago Electricity Commission
- Trinity Power Ltd
- Veritas Petroleum Services
- Virgin Islands Water & Power Authority
- WEB Bonaire
- Worldwide Electric Corporation
- X-CEL Engineering Systems Ltd