CARILEC & BPL IS READY TO WELCOME YOU!
The health and well-being of CARILEC attendees remains our top priority. We are working closely with the Atlantis, Paradise Island Resort, Bahamas Power and Light Company and Local public health officials, we will incorporate current best practices to provide you with the best level of protection at the 2022 CEOs and Leadership Conference with the Legal Officers and Corporate Secretaries Track.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP ONSITE
- Follow the World Health Organization’s (WHO), the Bahamas Travel Requirements/Protocols to prevent the spread of infectious diseases at the event.
- Discourage physical greetings like handshakes, high fives, fist or elbow bumps, and hugs.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Maintain social distancing between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
- If you have fever, cough, and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early.
- If you feel unwell, isolate, and seek medical help – click to access the Positive Guest-C19-Protocols
- For up-to-date information from the Bahamas, click here.
Update from the CARILEC planning team: April 27th, 2022
IMPORTANT COVID– 19 General Conference Protocols
- All registrations should be received at least one (1) week before the conference date.
- There will be no on-site registrations.
- Walk-in registrations/attendees will need to communicate with the events teams in advance via email@example.com.
- All attendees will be required to sign a COVID-19 waiver form
- All meeting areas will be sanitized between meetings
- Participants will be provided with a welcome kit, including a protective mask, and a bottle of hand sanitizer. One welcome kit will be distributed to each participant. While a limited supply of masks will be made available outside the meetings rooms, all participants are encouraged to bring their own masks.
- Fully vaccinated visitors traveling to The Bahamas from other countries must upload proof of vaccination and a negative COVID-19 test result (either a Rapid Antigen or RT-PCR Test) taken no more than 3 days (72 hours) prior to the arrival date in The Bahamas. The test result should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before arrival or check-in at the event venue.
- All unvaccinated visitors, ages 12 and older, are required to upload their negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test results. Tests must be taken up to three days (72 hours) prior to the date of arrival in The Bahamas. The test result should also be emailed to email@example.com before arrival or check-in at the event venue.
- Atlantis has many protocols in place aimed at reducing the chance of a COVID-19 outbreak at our resort, and effective containment should there be a case or suspected case, read more on incident response protocol
- Most meeting rooms will only have about 50% of the number of seats that could otherwise be accommodated in the room. In addition, participants will not be allowed stand along the walls or in the aisles for long periods of time; all participants must be seated.
- All attendees must apply for a Bahamas Travel visa: https://travel.gov.bs/login
- Participants are required/expected/encouraged to report if they are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 while attending the event, must self-isolate immediately and undertake a confirmatory COVID-19 PCR test. If a positive result is received, you must engage with contact tracing, when asked to do so, and provide the relevant details to enable contact tracing to be conducted- click to access the Positive Guest-C19-Protocols
We look forward to you joining us in the Bahamas. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.