CARILEC IS READY TO WELCOME YOU!
The health and well-being of CARILEC attendees remains our top priority. We are working closely with the Hyatt Regency Hotel and Local public health officials; we will incorporate current best practices to provide you with the best level of protection at the 2022 CAREC Conference & Exhibition.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP ONSITE
- Follow the World Health Organization’s (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to prevent the spread of infectious diseases at the event.
- Discourage physical greetings like handshakes, high fives, fist or elbow bumps, and hugs.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Maintain social distancing between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
- If you have fever, cough, and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early.
- If you feel unwell, isolate, and seek medical help.
- For up-to-date information from Miami, click here.
Update from the CARILEC planning team: June 07th, 2022
IMPORTANT COVID- 19 General Conference Protocols
- All registrations should be received at least one (1) week before the conference date.
- Walk-in registrations/attendees will need to communicate with the events teams in advance via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All attendees will be required to sign a COVID-19 waiver form
- All meeting areas will be sanitized between meetings
- Participants will be provided with a welcome kit, including a protective mask, and a bottle of hand sanitizer. One welcome kit will be distributed to each participant. While a limited supply of masks will be made available, all participants are encouraged to bring their own masks.
- Fully vaccinated visitors traveling to Miami from other countries must provide proof of vaccination and a negative COVID-19 test result (either a Rapid Antigen or RT-PCR Test) taken no more than 1 day (24 hours) prior to the arrival date in Miami.
- All unvaccinated visitors, ages 2 and older, are required to provide a proof of negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test results.
- All attendees within the United States must provide a proof of negative COVID-19 test result (either a Rapid Antigen or RT-PCR Test). · All attended MUST email their negative test result email@example.com before arrival or check-in at the event venue, an easy upload link will also be provided.
- Hyatt Regency has many protocols in place aimed at reducing the chance of a COVID-19 outbreak at the Hotel.
- Participants are required/expected/encouraged to report if they are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 while attending the event, must self-isolate immediately and undertake a confirmatory COVID-19 test. If a positive result is received, you must engage with contact tracing, when asked to do so, and provide the relevant details to enable contact tracing to be conducted.
We look forward to you joining us in Miami. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.