The 2017 CARILEC Renewable Energy Conference & Exhibition, which is being held under the theme "Igniting the Utility transition: RE-fueling our drive to sustainable enery" is one of our fast growing conferences. Join industry experts and innovators as we meet to discuss the issues and solutions surrounding the industry.
Date: September 17th - 22nd, 2017
Energy leaders and experts
International organizations and academia
Your Registration Fee Includes:
- All sessions & Welcome package
-Coffee Break & Lunch ( Monday 18th - Wednesday 19th)
- Sunday 17th - Opening Ceremony & Reception
- Wednesday 17th - Technical Tour to the Hydro and Solar Plant
Sundary September 17th, 2017 – Meeting of the CARILEC Board of Directors- BOD Members Only
The following list of topics illustrates the scope of the conference.
- Renewable Energy Resources And Technologies: Developments and Applications In The Caribbean
- The Enabling Environment: Legislation, Policy And Regulations
- Planning For Renewable Energy: Developing The Integrated Resource Plan
- Achieving High Renewable Energy Penetration
- Transitioning To 100% RE - What Are The Possibilities For The Caribbean
- Renewable Energy Technology And Knowledge Transfer
- Renewable Energy Deployment- The Next Steps For The Caribbean
- Renewable Energy Grid Integration
- Emerging RE Market Opportunities & Challenges
- Renewable Energy Project Development And Financing
- Grid Modeling And Analysis For Renewable Penetration Maximization
- Distributed Energy Resources: Solution, Challenge or Both
- Distributed Energy Resources And Microgrids: Applications, Technologies, And Economics
- Value Of Distributed Energy Resources To The Distribution System
- The Microgrid – Practical Steps For Utilities
- Energy Storage: Technical, Economic, And Regulatory Challenges
- Energy Efficiency And The Electric Utility: What Are The Realities
- Strategies For Improving Energy Efficiency
- The Energy-Water Nexus: Implications For Electric Utilities
- Smart Grid – Renewable Energy Deployment Enabler
- Smart Metering
- Electric Vehicles (EV) In The Caribbean - The Pros And Cons
Contact - email@example.com for more information.
Sunday 17th September 2017 to Tuesday 19th September 2017 , 8:00am to 4:30pm
Information to be updated as it becomes available.
You will be staying at ……
Royal Torarica Hotel & Casino
Kleine Water St, Paramaribo
Standard Garden View Room- US$110
Standard River View Room – US$110
Deluxe Garden View Room– US$150
Net rates are inclusive of breakfast and taxes.
Reservations must be made via this link https://www.torarica.com/en/carilec/
Cut off date for reservations is August 18th. Bookings made after this date will be based upon availability.
All guests must make reservations directly with the Hotel.