The 2017 CARILEC Chief Executive Officer’s and Finance Conference, which is being held under the theme Movement: Utilities, People, Technology and Investment is “THE” leading annual networking and information-sharing event of the year for Utility CEO’s and CFO’s in the Caribbean and Latin America.
This year’s Conference will keep you connected to all the key players in the utility industry and provide you with a platform to exchange ideas, share advice, discuss challenges and solutions with highly respected industry peers. The programme has been carefully devised to highlight valuable insights from high-level leaders and utility experts, allowing you to gather insights on best practices from the best in the energy business.
Date: May 16th - 19th, 2017 Conference Venue: Sandals Grande Ballroom Accommodation Venue: St. James Morgan Bay
Chief Executive Officers
Chief Financial Officers
Your Registration Fee Includes:
- All sessions & Welcome package
-Coffee Break & Lunch ( Monday 17th - Wednesday 19th)
- Tuesday 16th - Opening Ceremony & Reception
- Wednesday 17th - Cocktail Party
- Thursday 18th- Gala Dinner
- Friday 19th - Farewell Party
- Friday 19th- Technical Tour to St. Lucia Electricity Company Ltd(LUCELEC)
* Please note there are meetings planned for members only.
Tuesday May 16th, 2017 – Meeting of the CARILEC Board of Directors- BOD Members Only
The following list of topics illustrates the scope of the conference.
- Thought Leadership
- Utility Mergers and Acquisitions
- Managing Litigation risk in today’s electric utility
- Utility Data Sharing – Challenges and Opportunities
- Smart Cities – Possibilities for the Caribbean
- Risk Management
- Project Investment & Funding
- Sustainable Management and Investment Recovery Best Practices
- Stakeholder Relationships, Partnerships & Collaborations
- Emerging Energy Markets
- Corporate Leadership for Safety and sustainability
- World Politics & Trade (Brexit, US Elections, Cuba & Venezuela) - Challenges and opportunities for the Caribbean Energy Transition
- COP 21 - The role of Electric Utilities
Contact - firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Tuesday 16th May 2017 to Friday 19th May 2017 , 8:00am to 4:30pm
Information to be updated as it becomes available.
You will be staying at ……
St. James’s Club Morgan Bay Saint Lucia
Choc Bay, Castries, St. Lucia
Premium Double - US$210
Ocean View – US$210
Beach Front – US$220
Superior Deluxe - US$260
One BedroomSuite - US$300
Net rates are all inclusive and are based on single occupancy, for double occupancy there will be an additional charge to the rates above of $50 per person per night. Rates are inclusive of taxes.
Reservations must be made via email to email@example.com and should include the guest names, arrival and departure dates and the room category being booked.
To receive CARILEC room rates please ensure you included - Booking code - CARILEC1317
N.B. If you have additional questions please call (758) 457 3700, contact person Ms. Pamela Nurse.
This room rate and availability is only guaranteed until April 30th, 2017.
All guests must make reservations directly with the Hotel.
There is no exhibition at this conference, however you can check the Engineering Conference for exhibitor registration.
Anguilla Electricity Company Ltd
Ascendant Group Ltd
Bahamas Power & Light Company Ltd
Belize Electricity Ltd
CARILEC Renewable Energy Community
CIBC FirstCaribbean International(Barbados) Bank
Dominica Electricity Services Ltd
Eagle LNG Partners
Electric Supply Inc
Emera Caribbean Inc
Gas Natural Fenosa
Gas Natural Fenosa Engineering S.L
Grenada Electricity Services Ltd
Honeywell Smart Energy
Jamaica Private Power Company
Jamaica Public Service Company
Kerite Cable Systems
MAN Diesel & Turbo
MDSA Strategic Communications
Navigant Consulting Inc
Nevis Electricity Company Ltd
NuCapital Curacao BV
N.V. Energiebedrijven Suriname
Pacific Power Association
Power Producers & Distributors Ltd
Rocky Mountain Institute
Sol Caribbean Ltd
Sol EC Ltd
St. Kitts Electricity Company Ltd
St. Lucia Electricity Services Ltd
Tantalus Systems Corp
The Power Generation Company of Trinidad & Tobago
Trinity Power Ltd
Virgin Islands Water and Power Authority
Wartsila Caribbean Inc